Friday, July 14, 2006

Mark Making with Nature DVD


Will be shipping next Saturday, the 22nd. We finished the reshoot tonight, and discussed the editing and now that I have my brain wrapped around this, how video editing works we will finish this off with great speed!

We filmed the video, the colors and lighting is gorgeous, but somewhere in the process I forgot that editing is a natural thing. Anyway, to say that I hated the video would be an understatement, and I could not ship it out the way it was. I'm not sure why editing was no where in my brain - oh yeah I know why because I'm not a video person. Just give me some cloth any ole day and I'll be a happy child ;-)

I'm much happier now, and I'm sure those who buy it will like it, probably more than me actually. I've been informed that I'm my harshest critic by far, this is probably true.

Anyway I'm taking pre-sales you can purchase it at Prairie Fibers

The DVD will be 40 minutes plus (I think it's much longer but can't remember off the top of my head) of actual DVD and then there is also a instruction portion, in the form of a PFD, with another 30 plus minutes of embedded video instruction and a gallery.

No comments: