Friday, September 01, 2006

Inspire Me Article


I'm working on my newest article. Hopefully the editors won't make a mockery of the article content this time by adding their own comments. After the incident with Quilter's Home Magazine I have to admit to being rather hesitant about writing another article for anybody!

I need to work on lighting for my imagery, but I think you get the point. This means digging out the tripod, the lights with the filters, setting up the camera and metering, always a lot of work, but well worth the effort.

As I fight a very percious 5 year old tabby cat, Pepper, it reminds me that I really really need a studio that is seperate from everyone else in the house. Said tabby is absolutely in love with my still life and cannot understand why I don't want him sleeping in the middle of said still life.

No comments: