Monday, May 21, 2007

Background Colors and Permission

I'm still working on the background colors. I've finally given myself permisson to come out of the closet on something .... I like pink! However, I'm not ripped with all pinks. I'm tired of feeling like I have to deny which colors I like simply because the social majority has declared it so! Who are these people and why the hell should we care anyway??? So if you like pink, or any other color that is not in favor then come on out of the color closet and enjoy life, after all we only get one life to enjoy and it's a really short one at that.

So in the meantime I'm trying to find a good pink for my blog background, I think I'll end up making something in the studio and then scan it into blogger and go from there. The pinks I really like are the vintage pinks from the 30's to the 50's. We bought a cabinet, for $5.00, for my new studio space and it's interior is painted in a pink like none other I've ever seen before. It's old very old, both the cabinet and the paint.

No comments: