Sunday, February 14, 2010

Studio Organization!

I'm hoping to have all of my fabric moved out of my closet, where I can no longer get to it, and into the cubbies by next weekend. 

In reality I don't have much in the way of commercial fabrics anymore, since I took up dyeing my own with natural dyes, rust, and compost.  But it would be nice to be able to see, and access maybe, what I do have somewhere in this mess I have the fabric for a quilt for our bed. 

John helping me to set this up today was the best Valentine's gift ever ;-)

4 comments:

dejablu503 said...

what a great guy you have! The cubbies are great too

Andee

Darlene said...

Oh, nice. I need to put some shelves in my closet in my sewing room so I can find stuff. Right now everything is in boxes, which means whatever you want is ALWAYS on the bottom! My kitty would love open cubbies, but since her purpose in life is to knock stuff in the floor, they wouldn't work around here. :D

Deborah said...

Very nice!

norma said...

It looks terrific! I'm in the midst of organizing my studio, too. I keep dyeing fabric and have run out of places to put it.