Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Image Transfers - Hand Sanitizer Method

I have to say by and large I love love the hand sanitizer method over the CitraSolv (concentrate) method and for one reason - it doesn't stink to high heaven like the CitraSolv does!  Hence no instant migraines. 

Soooo thank you to everyone on the Image Transfer List for discovering and then discussing the hand sanitizer technique!  This is a terrific technique to use that is quick and works everytime, just one more to add to my growing library of image transfers - yes this is a longggggggggggg way from the acetone transfers I was doing back in the early 90's!

Off to paint some papers, do more transfers using paint, my favorite method of all because of the serendipity of the technique, and assemble some books for this coming weekends workshop.

No comments: