Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WIP - Hands , Etc.


Cutch dyed cotton fabric, fabric paint and inks.

Am having computer problems again, I didn't realize how stressful this had become until I tried turning on my main computer this afternoon and once again it refused to boot.  Seems it can't remember which drive to boot from, when I go into the BIOS to reset it it then cannot find the actual HD's.  This continious bug is making me cranky, and I'm not accomplishing much these days. 

Anyway, I spent some time in my wet studio, painted some fabric, cleaned a few messes, organized, painted the fabric again, and mostly sat in front of this computer amazed at how incredibly slow it is and how badly I need to update my equipment.  But that won't be for awhile yet, so carry on and dye fabric!

No comments: