Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tis the Season!

Queen Anne's Lace No. 2 
Encaustic Painting
4x4x2 inches

I've been loading artwork into my Big Cartel Shop today, so far I have photographed and loaded six items.  I think for me the hardest part about listing my artwork is not that it'll go live with someone else, or that people will pay the price I'm asking for my original art, it's describing it so that you understand what I have created.

Then again I could be over thinking all of this, it wouldn't be the first time.

I'm glad I took the time to rephotograph my artwork, after reading a recent article in Professional Artist Magazine "Less is More: Choosing Photos for your Marketing Efforts" (page 32 Dec2014/Jan2015 issue) it was well worth the effort.  And I still have a ton more to learn about good photography,

No comments: