Monday, June 08, 2015

Busy, Busy, But Not Creating


A simple reminder of what it is I'm supposed to be doing today, but have yet to accomplish.  I spent most of today on the prowl for a cherry pitter and not just any cherry pitter but THIS cherry pitter. I finally purchased it at Amazon this afternoon after not being able to locate said beast locally.

Additionally after a very long search I was also able to order a part for my kitchen aide mixer that had unceremoniously broke.  I was very upset when I was told that my mixer was not fixable, more from the stand point that I had used it maybe a half dozen times but also from a green point of view... if you don't want appliances going into landfills then build appliances that can be repaired!

This little gizmo (called a blender coupler) stands between me and a smoothie, and it shall arrive sometime this week!  Now to purchase the face plate for my Champion Juicer, that hubs broke, and I'm set for a summer of smoothies and fresh juice.

I'm off to write and then maybe, just maybe stitch something this evening!


No comments: