Monday, April 18, 2016

On My Table


Sulfur shelf fungus harvested some fifteen years ago now, displayed on a very old silver plate platter which serves to catch any bit of detritus that seems to fall continuously from the fungus.


Otherwise known as Chicken of the Woods (Laetiporus sp.)



Run, don't walk, to buy this book it's beyond delicious!!!



Back in Decemember I decided that 2016 would be about focusing on studio practices, improving rusty skills, and in general creating more artwork.


Which lead to the purchase of several online classes, books, art supplies and more.  Now if I could only remember what I learned from my Illustrator and Photoshop classes, sigh.  Sometimes I swear my brain is a sieve. 


I ""highly"" recommend these four books, and two more books that will be arriving this week!

No comments: